TAG

MeMoRiEs!

1. As you comment on my blog, leave one (or 2 or 3 or 10) memories that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.

2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you do not have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

Have fun!!

3 comments:

Malea and Parx said...

This is kind of a really weird memory but at your wedding when the bishop was preforming the ceremony I was like dude... he forgot the rings. But then at the end he finally said you two had rings to exchange... I was just scared that he wouldn't do it, but later I found out that bishops can't do a ring ceremony so it all makes sense now!

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

I just remember in high school you were such a kind person to everyone. You are such a pretty girl, and kind too! What a combo! I hope that you like your new place, you have it decorated darling!

FuZz and KeNdRa said...

Friend! I remember the time when i very first met you when i was with Dacia! I knew right away we would be great friends! Miss ya!