nEw tO sAn diEgo

Here we are! We made it. (Believe it or not) I cannot believe how much crap we have!!! I wish Rick would have let me see our new place before I packed everything from our house. I honestly could've left most of our stuff there. Rick says that everything we own is just to look at. Where's my back up girls? What else is there? We do have alot of stuff though and I don't want it here. Isn't that funny? It was all good enough to be in my house, but I feel like I want all new/different stuff for this one. I know that you all know what im talking about. I did talk Rick into letting me get some new stuff though, so I suppose it evens out. Ill post some pictures so you can all see the new pad. It is so wierd! It is like we live in a hotel. We have to have a security key for the parking garage, the elevators, and all of the gates around the building. This is for sure, a new adventure.

2 comments:

scott and melanie said...

crazy new life girlie! Are you going to be able to hang? Plus no nails:( Ya I will miss talkin with ya, my girls seen the pups on the blog and want to see them. Where are they located?

Malea and Parx said...

I think they are cute too! I am good, I think Kaysha is doing okay... I don't know I kinda think she is just numb trying to not feel anything. I will tell her