I

I am... A wife. A daughter. A sister. A friend. An aunt.
I think... Stacy London is fabulous!!!
I know... that it is hard to keep up with technology. I feel so old.
I want... to know everything about everything.
I have... a very large and wonderful family.
I wish... my poor husband didn't have to have so much stress.
I hate... people who are ignorant about mormons.
I fear... that the things that I fear will happen.
I feel... like going to the pool, but it is a little chilly today.
I hear... Rick's phone ringing, all the time.
I smell... my scentsy candle. Probably some spice mixed with fruit.
I wonder... who finds any of what I have to say interesting.
I regret... not keeping in touch better with old friends.
I love... when Rick takes me somewhere that I have never been before.
I always... clean my kitchen. I have a hard time with clutter.
I am not ... perfect, by any means!
I believe... in being true to yourself. If you make a decission, stand by it!
I admire... people who can cook well. I would love to be a chef, but its just not in the cards for me.
I win... sometimes. Rick has a hard time losing and I just like to play.
I lose... everything that I put in my purse. It could double as luggage.
I never... say never because my luck, it will happen to me.
I listen... to my sisters tell me all about my nieces and nephews.
I am scared of... losing someone that I love.
I read... a lot lately. I moved away from my book club, but am still gettin' it done.
I am happy about... being young and being able to live in the moment.

If you read this, you're tagged!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute Post! I love your place you have it decorated so cute! Oh, and something I remember about you is... Clayton, you my bedroom and a cute innocent pillow. Do I need to say more?
Thats just one funny memory. We've had many. I bet Jill could tell a few.

Malea and Parx said...

hahaha My purse is like luggage too! just wait till you have a kid!

Anonymous said...

Cute post. It's fun to learn about you.
I hope you are enjoying CA. Its crazy you guys are gone.

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

I love Stacy London too! Ryan hates it when I make him watch what not to wear! I have a huge problem with clutter too, it's like I can't even focus on anything else when there is a mess or something that looks messy!

Heather Hansen said...

Hey Gina, how in the heck did you find me? I didn't even know you moved away. How fun, so what have you been up too? Well lets keep in touch and blog, I am new at it but I am getting the hang of it!!!