bAcK FrOm CaliFoRniA

I know that these pictures are random, but what can I say. We went to Cali. this weekend and took my sister Anna and Cody with us. It was Anna's 21st so Rick invited them to come for her B-Day. We went out Friday night in San Diego with our friends Renz and Nick. You may notice that Cody is wearing an eye patch.....he lost a bet to Rick and wore it all night.
Saturday we went up to Long Beach to a birthday party for Rick's cousin Jace. There was about 30 of us that all went out to dinner for him. (I didn't take my camera)
Sunday we thought that we would go see the walls on Venice Beach that people come and "tag". Its legalized graffiti, basically. Not really my style, but its cool that they get to have a place to do it. Cody is on crutches because he lost yet another bet to Rick, so he had to hobble around on the crutches all day.
On our way out of town we drove through Hollywood.

2 comments:

FuZz and KeNdRa said...

Friend that looks like alot of fun! Yeah that parade is pretty cool you should come with us next year :) Your tree is cute as well, that sucks you had to decorate it three times YuCk!

scott and melanie said...

you guys and all your traveling! I'm jealous...get it all in before you have kids. Quit hidding your nails and come get them back on!