3rd TiMeS a cHaRm

I have set up and decorated our Christmas tree 3 times now! I am so scared of it now. Anna and I were minding our own business yesterday when we heard a crash..... Christmas tree down. So we stood it back up (and it stands up by itself). After cleaning up all of the glass and broken bits, I start to decorate it for the second time. Half way through, for no reason at all it falls over ontop of me this time. I was so mad the first time, but this time im not going to lie, I cried. I was so upset. I called Rick just absolutely balling and he just laughed at me. So here it is, the final finished product (hopefully). 3rd times a charm!

2 comments:

Staci... said...

Urr! I know the feeling of working so hard and then it does something like that. Last year I was done and the middle set of lights went out! Cole fixed them thankfully before I had a huge breakdown! I love your tree though! Super cute!!

Malea and Parx said...

Oh my, you are freakin kidding me... that is so sad haha but I can't help but laugh, how does that happen? well It looks beautiful and hopefully she will stand for a few more weeks!