LitTLe ViSit BiG fUn

After a great day of shopping, my sister Sara and I wanted to take the kids up to meet the LitTLe cHocOLaTieRs. My niece Tyler is actually really into TLC/Discovery shows so she already knew exactly who they were. (This post will be better when Sara has the time to finally send me the picture of the kids with the owner) Their shop is up in the Avenues so we thought it would be fun.


Had to take my mom to BacKerS and get some delicious mini cakes. I love this place. It actually worked out perfectly because it was my mom and dad's 36th anniversary. So cute!!! When else (other than always) would you need a fabulous little cake?


Andrea and me getting ready to go into the concert at Pioneer Park. This show was BIG BOI. It was a good time.
This place DownTown was on an episode of Man vs Food. Its just across the street from Pioneer Park where we were at the concert so Jesse had to have it and im so glad he did.... AwEsoMe!!!
So that was my fun little weekend up NorTh. I miss it so much. I was so excited to get to spend some time with family and a couple awesome friends. Thanks everyone for dropping everything to play with me.

2 comments:

The Schexnayders said...

Hey Gina, I got your message on our blog and we LOVE having family out to visit so you are welcome anytime! Those dogs are adorable and that price is great (now I just have to talk my husband into it). Do they shed much?

FuZz and KeNdRa said...

Looks like you had alot of fun up there friend. Those concerts look like they would be way fun too. Glad you had a good time :)love and miss ya!!