He aNd sHe TAG

1. Sitting in front of the tv, what is on the screen? Little People Big World or Deadliest Catch (most anything on that channel actually) / Grey's or anything "chick-ish" I guess
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing on the salad? Ranch / Ranch
3. Whats one food you each dont like? We're both pigs and pretty much love ALL food
4. You go out to a restaurant, what kind of drink? water / water or coffee
5. Where did you go to high school? Pine View / Davis
6. What is one phrase you each say all the time? "I's a good boy" / "Richard David"
7. If you were to collect anything what would it be? fishing or hunting supplies / shoes!
8. What is a favorite type of sandwich? Capastrami at Capriotti's or Beach at Jimmy J's for both of us
9. What would you eat everyday if you could? sushi / pasta
10. What is a favorite meal? eggs over easy, toast and bacon / my mom's fried zucchini or anything at Olive Garden
11. What would you never wear? who knows, he wears all sorts of things especially if it involves a bet or Halloween costume / a belly shirt
12. Favorite sports team? Not sure if he has one, but we both like to watch the Jazz
13. Who would you vote for? I don't think either of us ever has
14. Best friend? he says Stella / kENDrA
15. How many states you have lived in? 3 (NV, CA, UT) / 2 (UT, CA)
16. Does he have any nervous habits? I don't know if its "nervous" but when he is on the phone he paces / I bite my nails (and I hate it)
17. What could you each spend hours doing? hiking in the hills somewhere or xbox / shopping, reading, or watching movies
18. He/She: works hard AND plays hard / loves being involved in everything especially with family and close friends

I TAG: KenDra, LiNdsY, LiZ, LinDa and all of my SistErs

1 comment:

Liz Prisbrey said...

Very cute! Did you both answer these? I'm laughing at question 6. How are these phrases used all the time? haha.... :-)