HonEsTy tAg...

The rules are: Post 10 honest confessions about yourself, then tag 5 people to do the same.

Everyone probably knows all this about me, but here it goes.....

1. I can absolutely eat a whole large pizza by myself.
2. I have to put on my pajamas if im just hanging at home.
3. My car has to be clean on the inside. It usually goes for the outside too, but inside for sure. I even sit and wipe things when Rick's driving.
4. I really regret that I haven't finished my degree yet. I have got to get on it.
5. I get physically sick if anything touches my bellybutton. Thank goodness for low rise jeans.
6. I hate, hate, hate it when my duvet comforter buttons come undone overnight. Rick sticks his arms through and it tears the button holes.
7. Before we go to bed, I have to make the bed so the sheets are all straight.
8. I never used to read, but I totally love it now. I have no problem wasting a whole day to read a good book. (Do it before the kiddos come, right)
9. I can't stand anyone touching my face. Rick does it on purpose cause it freaks me out.
10.The first step to an addiction is admitting you have a problem....shoes are my problem. I love shoes! (Who doesn't?)

I tAg: kEndRa, aMy, StaCi, BrIttaNy, and aMbeR..... c'mOn Now.

1 comment:

Mitch and Linda... said...

I love shoes too!! And so do my girls! I love the flowers..they are beautiful! BTW: we live in Goodyear AZ