Abc'S oF Me tAg...

A- Age: 27
B- Bed size: Queen
C- Chore you hate: None, I love cleaning my house and doing laundry. (Everyone that just threw up... remember, there is only 2 of us still)
D- Dog's name: Stella
E- Essential food/item: frozen tostinos pizzas
F- Favorite color: it changes for what mood or season, but I love driving to see fall colors
G- Gold or silver: both
H- Height: 5'6"
I- I am: a ticking clock
J- Job: 911 dispatcher
K- Kids: none yet, but guess what....there is finally talk
L- Living arrangements: uncluttered, I can't stand anything on the counters or on the floor (Rick is constantly making little piles though)
M-Mom's name: Evelyn
N- Nickname: gene or jiner (not kidding)
O- Overnight hospital stay: none for me, but I have stayed overnight w/ Rick
P- Pet peeve: oh where do I begin.... back bitting! Just say it to who you want to say it to, or don't say it at all
Q- Quote from a movie: "Its like...........magic" Sleepless in Seattle
R- Right or left handed: Right
S- Siblings: 7 - Amy, Sara, Katie, Aaron, Kirkie, Anna, Matt
T- Time you wake up: depends on when I work... but even sleeping in, up by 9 ish (again, don't throw up...remember no kids yet)
U- Unique thing about your car: We both have stickers all over them. That's a Rick thing, but now I love it
V- Vegetable you hate: I love them all, but least fav is broccoli
W- Ways you run late: either deciding what to wear or doing my hair
X- X-rays you've had: just teeth, too many
Y- Yummy food you make: there's not much to pick from...best french dip ever, yum.
Z- Zoo favorite: I love love love the San Diego zoo. Mostly the bus ride around the whole zoo

I tAg: KenDra, kAtiE, aNnAleE, liNdA, MaLea and mElaNie (get on it!)

3 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

haha... talk is good. Especially because you guys would make beautiful babies. Then, we would stop throwing up by how much you love to clean your house! :-) j/k I like a clean house too!

Matt and Jenna said...

Talk!! Talk!! Very exciting!!

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

I love your posts, so fun! My sister just named her dog stella too! And for the arguments sake... kids are a lot of fun (I'm just saying!)