hAd To gEt iT aLL iN

sUndAy
SaTuRdaY (my camera was not working, these pics are the best I got)FrIdaY

I had to have a fun relaxing weekend for 2 reasons: 1st-I am finally done with US Bank. No need for details on that. 2nd-I start my exciting new job as an Emergency Dispatcher for St George City/PD tomorrow and I will have some very strange hours. FrIdaY we went over to a neighbors birthday party and Rick, Kendra and I were a little out of control. Good times! sAtuRdAy we went to the rodeo, of course. I can't believe how terrible the pictures all were. It was pretty windy and off and on rainy, but still super fun. sUndAy we relaxed by the pool with Kendra and Fuzz.

2 comments:

Derk & Jen said...

Looks like you had a great weekend! ANd congrats on the new job.

FuZz and KeNdRa said...

Thanks for hanging out friend. We have some good, crazy times together. Ha ha. Well good luck tomorrow and ill talk to ya later! Love ya!