rAndOm

So I am sitting at home alone because Rick is out having a super fun time with all of his family at their fAmiLy ReuNioN this weekend. I couldn't go because I had to work. Yuck. I was scrolling through our pictures and ran across this one. I didn't even know that we had this picture because I had taken it with my camera phone (however many phones ago). I think it is so funny so I will tell you about it in case some of you don't know what this van is. This van was our HonEyMooN. We weren't planning a honeymoon because we closed on our house the day before our wedding so wasn't I surprised when I walked out (panicked that one of our cars would be trashed) and saw this. SuRprIsE! Rick had bought the van a couple months before the wedding and had been hiding it from me. He had a weekend road trip all planned and we drove it up to Salina, where we picked up Stella (another surprise) stayed in Bryce Canyon at Ruby's Inn one night and in Zions at the Desert Pearl another. Good times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Judas!!!! haha! Rick is the ultimate outdoors man with adventure for a middle name.

Thanks for checkin in on us. You are so cute Gina. We miss you guys.