FavOriTeS TaG

ice cream? coffee with heath bar
season? fall. love the colors love the clothes.
hobby? is it dumb to say blogging?
song? "Crystal" by Stevie Nicks
band? Chicago. really im not lying. greatest hits of '82
female artist? Sarah Mclachlan
male artist? I am into Josh Groban at the moment
place to hang? Barnes and Noble. does that make me a dork?
book? I read a lot lately. but in between regular books I love to read this vampire series. (yes they are cheesy "romance" novels) but they have great mystery plots.
blog? I think Staci. She has 2 kids, but still manages to keep her blog up to date. I love to check in on all of them though.
pastime? hanging out with my hubby. even if it is just to watch tv.
grade? no contest, 9th grade was my fav.
career? oh lord, anything other than what im doing right now.
color? fall colors.
date? I have tons of favorites, but the most surprising was sky diving. I had no idea until we got there.
flower? red lily
city/state? Seattle and Alaska. I didn't expect to love Alaska as much as I did.
movie? 80's chick flicks or anything with Audrey Hepburn
day of the week? who in their right mind wouldn't say the weekend.
person to tag? MalEa. She always does 'em too.

So copy the FavOritEs list and fill it in, then tag 5 of your FavOritEs that you want to hear from. I TaG: KenDrA, MalEa, LinDseY, StaCi, and AmY

No comments: