whAt iS yOuR VinYl sAyinG



This is my pet-peve! Why on earth would anyone be worried about going "private" with their blog when they are driving around town with a sticker of their family right on the car window? You know what is even better than just the picture? When people actually put names underneath each picture!!!!! Why don't you just invite some perv to kidnap your children. Weren't we taught to never let a stranger know our name, let alone the names of everyone in our family. "Hi Kara. Your mom, Emily asked me to pick you and your brother Scott up from school because she had to pick up little Annie from pre-school." Case and point! Im so sorry if you don't agree, that is up to you. This is just my opinion after all. I think that the idea is darling and perfectly appropriate for a wall in your home, but not on your car for every weirdo to see.

6 comments:

About Me said...

I couldn't agree with you more! I hate those vinyl things!

Staci... said...

I always think that when I see those!!! I totally agree!

Diana said...

Good Point! I even get worried about the info my business sticker gives. Too many crazies out there!

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

I have to admit that you I use to have those on my car, it was about 2 years ago, and some weirdo came up to me and was like ewwww two girls huh?? After that I was like what am I thinking I don't want people to know what kids I have so I took them off.....So i totally agree.

Derk & Jen said...

I hate those things they are so dumb!

Malea and Parx said...

haha I totally agree with you, we were just talking about this the other day