aNy iNpuT???

Rick and I are going to be celebrating our 2 year anniversary this month so I thought that it would be a good idea to have pictures done to replace all of the engagement/wedding photos that I have all over the house. Also, I want to do some for our Christmas card this year. So here is the BIG question...... How do we, with no kids yet, take "family" pictures and make them not look like engagement pictures? I don't know that there is a way. I am just expecting them to look that way. Any input?

3 comments:

Staci... said...

Hmm?!? Maybe have your dogs in the Christmas picture? They are part of your family right? I for sure want one! It will be cute no matter what!!

Malea and Parx said...

I was going to say have Stella in them, but looks like someone else already said that... haha good luck!

About Me said...

Add your dogs to the photo!