HusBaNd TAG

TaGgEd!!
1. Where did you meet your husband? Over the phone, he was taking out my roommate.
2. How long did you date before you got married? 1 year, 3 months....ish
3. How long have you been married? Going on our 2 year on November 30th.
4. What does he do that surprises you? Speaks! Most everything out of his mouth shocks me.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His big kissable lips! Also, he is tall so I can wear all of my heels.
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He is an ambitious little guy.
7. Does he have a nick name for you? Babe
8. What is his favorite food? Seafood
9. What is his favorite sport? He watches them all, but isn't that into sports.
10. When and where did you first kiss? At my house, about our 3rd date.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Anything. Rick is always thinking up something for us to do.
12. Do you have children? Not quite yet.
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He's peeling apples for his mother, at the moment.
14 How old is he? 28
15. Who said I love you first? I can't even think who did.
16. What is his favorite music? He listens to everything, but the dial is usually country.
17. What do you admire most about him? His ability to make any situation or activity fun. He's not affraid to look like a dork as long as he's having fun or entertaining someone.
18. What is favorite color? I didn't know, but he said silver.
19. Will he read this? Maybe sometime when he's just sitting at the computer.
20. Who do you tag? I TAG: mEl, NaT, sTaCi, hEatHeR and BrIt

3 comments:

scott and melanie said...

what the!!? I'M TAGGED!! I WILL GET ON IT!!

Mitch and Linda... said...

hey Gina...it's Linda! I found you through Kami's blog! Looks like everything is going well...email me at mnorth@infowest.com and i will add you to my blog! Take care

Lund Family said...

YAY!! You are back! Nate told me the good news. Can't wait to see you. Call me one of these days and we will go to lunch. I can't believe there are only three puppies left. They went quick. Because they are so darn cute!