Back 2 Utah

Well, Rick's laptop is having some issues trying to upload pictures. Ill get them in when I have a chance to sit at the computer. We are in Utah this week! Rick finished with a big meeting on Wednesday and decided that he should come to Utah to have a couple more. We packed up and headed for St. George. I am loving it! I have been so excited to see all of my puppies before they are all sold. They are cute as ever! We have been staying up at Rick's mom and dad's cabin in New Harmony so I will put up some pics of the animals. The wild sheep just had babies too.
It was also the St. George marathon this weekend so im glad that we got to be here to watch Cody and Dave cross the finish line. Cody is so random, he didn't train or anything. Just decided on Tuesday that it would be fun to run the marathon. He is CrAzY!

No comments: