Goodbye (For Now)

It is official. We are moving to San Diego. Rick got involved in a great business opportunity with his wood mill so we are moving to be closer to it. He has actually been living in San Diego for the last month or so by himself to make sure that it would be a good idea for us to move there and not just have him commute. I miss him so much. He comes home or we meet up somewhere on most weekends so that he doesn't forget about me.
We closed on our condo in La Jolla on Wednesday so at least he isn't just living in a hotel room anymore. We are not selling our house in Washington because we plan on coming home in 2 or 3 years when everything gets settled down with the new addition to United Wood.
We will miss our friends and family so much and we made sure to get a place that could accomidate all of our visitors so we'd better hear from anyone coming that way.

3 comments:

Heather and Trevor said...

Good Luck! I am so glad that I got to "meet" you on blog world! :) Hope the move goes great too. Keep us all up to date.

Malea and Parx said...

No I can't believe he is a year already, it goes by way too fast! Good luck with the move! I don't see you much but I'll miss ya!

Diana said...

I had no idea you moved! I am glad you found my blog. Yours is so cute. My girls were so excited to see pictures of aunt Dacia :)Keep in touch!