sEattLe























We are back from visiting my sister in Seattle. We had a great time! We did so many fun things. Porter wanted to show uncle Rick the "Dead Crab Beach", we rode on the Ferry, went to Pikes Place and to an arcade in the market. We went over to see the Space Needle and walked around at the Port Orchard street festival. The kids kept us very entertained! I can't believe how you moms do this everyday. I was worn out. I swear I've never slept so good. Their new house is darling and they really showed us a great time in their new city.

4 comments:

Browns said...

Sounds like an awesome time! You are always doing fun things!

RoseAnna said...

Hey Woman. I'm so glad you found my blog. I love your blog and your are seriously a hottie!! Sounds like you had a fun trip!!

scott and melanie said...

you and rick look good with kids (get on it)you guys are travelin fools i'm J!!

Malea and Parx said...

so whats this I hear about you moving to San Diego?