fAmiLy pIctUrEs - hAwAii sTyLe













This was a change of pace for me. Anyone who knows me knows that I love fall more than any other season. Fall family photos with layered clothes, scarves, boots and the gorgeous fall colors is totally my thing. So this year we happened to be in the same place as one of our favorite photographers.... Aunt Anna. Of course we had to get our pictures while she was with us. Im always so happy with the pictures that she does for us. She is so talented! Even though she is no longer practicing her art, I am lucky that she will still do pics for us. Thanks Aunt Nan!

1 comment:

JWaldron said...

Your family pics are so beautiful! The boys are getting so big! Looks like you had an amazing time in Hawaii. Thanks for letting us live vicariously through your pictures ;)