gOiNg pRivAtE

I dont even know if anyone is even following our adventures, this is really just my journal of our day to day chaos. With all of the scary creeps out there (I should know, I talk to them every day) that are thinking of ways to hurt happy innocent people, Rick finally put his foot down and told me that he wants our blog private. I have really been avoiding it because it really is nice to be able to keep in touch with people that I probably wouldn't have been able to without blogspot. So if you are still keeping track of our little family please send me your email address so that I can add you to my list. -ginatrimmer@hotmail.com-

4 comments:

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

Add me please! Brittanystucki@yahoo.com

I'm sad cause now it won't update me when you blog but I totally understand.

Magen said...

Keep us posted! I like to check in and see how you are doing!

magenkeller@hotmail.com

Jenn said...

I would like to keep posted, even if I'm a little scary. jenniferm150@gmail.com

Lexi Paige said...

I love checking in on your little blog! Too cute :) lexipaige@live.com