2011 WinTeR X gAmeS














 


It was that time of year again, WinTeR X gAmeS. Rick and I have gone almost every year since we started dating. This year we had a super fun group of friends that came along with us. The actual games are in Aspen, CO but we like to stay in a place called Glenwood Springs (which is about 30 miles outside of Aspen) because there are so many fun things to do there. There is a natural hot spring that has been turned into a huge swimming pool/hot tub, one of the 10 largest cave systems in the world, a gondola up the mtn and a slide that shoots you back down the mtn. It is really a good time.

2 comments:

Matt and Jenna said...

I hope your V-Day post is going to tell me what I've been waiting to hear!! :D I'm waiting...impatiently...but waiting.

Matt and Jenna said...

PS - So jealous you went to the X Games. We love to watch on TV. Those people are just amazing.