sAn DieGo hEre wE cOme

I cannot sit still! I am absolutely just too excited to get out of town. Rick and I are headed to San Diego to go celebrate Nick's 30th with him. You would not believe the drama of trying to get ready to leave town. I swear there is always something working against me. Took my car in yesterday to have all the tires rotated and balanced and whatev to get it ready for the drive, and of course.... huge nail in my back tire. (how it wasn't losing air is beyond me) No one in town has that custom size in stock and shipments come in on Monday. Vegas had one for $200, but still closed before we could get there. So as all hope was nearly lost I made one last call....... this random little tire shop had one!! Literally 1!!! He even gave it to me for $120. Super excited it got taken care of. SaN diEgO hEre wE coMe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have Fun in San Diego! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back to work!