eAstEr wEeKeNd

























So for the one day I had off work, I got to hang out with my family. Luckily the weather warmed up enough to have a super nice day. Yes.... all these people are my immediate family. I have 4 sisters and 2 sisters-in-law, 3 brothers and 3 brothers-in-law, 6 nieces and 3 nephews. Wow, I know! We spent the day hiking and playing in SnOw cAnyOn sTatE PaRk, did a little swimming and ending with some delicious sushi and hibachi at SaMurAi. My niece was so funny. She was scared of the hibachi and had her ears covered the entire time.

3 comments:

FuZz and KeNdRa said...

Cute pics friend. Looks like you guys had alot of fun!

Magen said...

What a fun day! I hope we get to see you soon!

Lisa said...

FUN! I'm glad you were able to spend some time with them! Looks like you all had a great time!