OuT cUtTinG dOwn tReEs

We went out with Anna and Cody and some of Rick's family to cut down our ChRisTmaS tReE. We do this every Thanksgiving up in New Harmony. This year I wanted tall/skinny and those are hard to come by in that area. We finally got it out of the truck a couple days ago. Rick started to cut some off the bottom, it was a bit too tall, it cut off branches that were very long from the bottom and left us with two big, bald holes. Too funny! I had to decorate around it with furniture and fake wrapped gift boxes to fill them in. I swear, I have the best luck with Christmas trees.

2 comments:

FuZz and KeNdRa said...

Friend I have a tall skinny tree too. Funny! Looks like you guys had fun getting it!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Gina! I love the pictures you had done!! So cute!
As for the tree, haha, I saw it in the back of Ricks truck several times. Wondered if he was gonna keep it there for his truck to be festive:)