3's of YoU tAg

You've been tagged; so you are supposed to fill in the 3's of YOU. At the end, choose 3 people to be tagged. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. Have fun!

Three names I go by:
1. Gina
2. Babe
3. And of course... jiner. (Thanks Fuzz, even though it did start in Jr High, you keep it alive)
Three jobs I have had in my life:
1. Banker at US Bank
2. Designer for Titan Stairs
3. Buckle (for 2 weeks, it wasn't worth the discount)
Three places I have lived:
1. Kaysville
2. La Jolla
3. St. George
Three Favorite Drinks:
1. iced coffee
2. hot coffee
3. coffee coffee
Three TV shows that I watch:
1. Big Bang Theory
2. Hells Kitchen
3. The Office (can't wait for the new season)
Three Top Places I have Been:
1. Alaska
2. Redwoods and/or Seattle (I love the trees and that climate)
3. Hawaii
Three of my favorite restaurants:
1. Olive Garden
2. Best steak I ever had was at the Bar J show in Jackson Hole, WY
3. This sushi place in Tijuana (not kidding! best sushi ever)
Three things I'm looking forward to:
1. Seeing what my kids will look like
2. This economy to turn around
3. More traveling with my hubby

I tAg: kiRsChe, KenDra, ShAe maRie

1 comment:

Staci... said...

Will we be able to see what your kids look like soon!? Are you announcing something?! HA! Love ya!