TahOe


















Rick took me on a fun trip for my birthday weekend. We flew into San Francisco and drove over to Tahoe for a bit. From Tahoe we drove over to and down through all the Redwood trees and ended up back in San Francisco. It was such a fun trip! Rick's cousin Corey and his girl Brandi went with us. I can't believe how unbelievable and awesome the Redwoods are! The weather in each place was perfect and we got a big surprise on my birthday too...... It was the annual Gay Pride Parade on Sunday in San Francisco. It was wild! I had no idea what it would be like and now, I do. I really liked San Francisco. Everyone that we talked to was very friendly. Thanks so much for my trip, babe! I had so much fun!
I broke up the slide shows because we took a million pictures.

3 comments:

Staci... said...

What cute hubby!! La-La-LOVE the pics!! SO many cute ones! Looks so fun!!

Polka Dots and Posies said...

Hey Miss!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'm so sorry I didn't call or text. I thought about it - on your b-day even. More evidence that my brain is falling APART :) Hope you had a good one! I love Sanfran. & Tahoe also.

Mitch and Linda... said...

Happy birthday you traveler! I swear you guys are always going somewhere! sounds like you had a great trip and birthday!!