bAd WeaTheR... aNd a bAbY

The storm that came through Utah this weekend sucked! We were suppose to head to Moab for the Jeep Safari, but the weather predicted snow. Boo! In an attempt to still take advantage of the weekend we drove up to Pine Valley to stay in Dave's cabin. Well by the time the boys had the trailer loaded with their toys, it was 9:00 and by the time we pulled into the cabin (snow and all) it was close to 10:00. Ashlyn didn't even make it to the cabin, she was out. So as you can see in the picture, Jade is plenty pregnant (due date, Easter) so I was teasing her about getting snowed in the whole drive up. I spoke too soon because around 1:45am when we were all getting ready to turn in........her water broke!!! Back down the mountain we came. Baby Adree was born this morning around 8:00.




4 comments:

Rob and Amy said...

Okay, that's one of my nightmares-at the cabin and water breaks. I'm glad she made it back. I wouln't have. I'm makin' soap like crazy. I'm doing an 'Earth Fair' on May 2 and applying to the West Jordan and Downtown Farmers Markets. I found a couple of boutiques that are close to me to apply to. My last day of teaching aerobics is the 28th!!

Malea and Parx said...

ha ha Pine Valley was our original plan, but because of this we headed to the beach instead, and it was amazing!

Lund Family said...

How funny! You almost had to deliver a baby! Dr. Trimmer. We need to get together. I will stop by and say hi one of these days. What are you work hours? Call me when you don't work. I am usually just home. I really want you to see Ty!

The Christensen's said...

Gina Oh my gosh how are you?!?! It is Laura Jena's cuz. I saw you on Staci Carters list and I though I would see if it was really you. Email me your email so I can add you!
Friochica2@hotmail.com It is good to see what you are up to!