Pig hUntErS

RiCk, ColBy and dAvE went pIg hUntiNg yesterday! Is this the ugliest thing you have ever seen? It doesn't even look like a pig! It looks just like a rat. Last week they said they saw one that was around 300 lbs., but they missed it. Apparently it charged Colby too. This one is about 150 lbs. Can you imagine double?!?! I said that it looks like the rats off of the movie "Princess Bride". This species of pig is called a Javelina Pig. They migrated up here from South America. My husband is so random.

2 comments:

Rob and Amy said...

So, ya'll gonna eat that? Looks like good times! My railings are done and so are my cupboards - but we haven't painted the walls yet so I haven't posted a blog about it. Hope you guys are doing great - I hope your weather is better than ours :)

Anonymous said...

omg! that thing is gross!! i cant even believe it! it really does look like a giant rat!!