In Loving Memory



We'll miss our girl! She was and will forever be one of the "Fab Five" Love you Linds.

Lindsey Chatterton- Brown 1981 ~ 2009 It is with loving and sad hearts we share the news of our beloved daughter, sister, wife and mother, Lindsey Ann Chatterton-Brown, who passed away unexpectedly on Saturday, February 21, 2009, in Fruit Heights, Utah.Lindsey was a long awaited, cherished daughter who was born March 18, 1981 in Brigham City, UT to Dick and Kathy Thompson Chatterton. She was raised in Roy, Farmington, Kaysville and Fruit Heights, UT. Lindsey graduated from Davis High in 1999. One of her favorite accomplishments was to letter in football like her dad and older brothers. She graduated in 2002 from Weber State University with a BS degree in technical sales and a minor in criminal justice. Lindsey married Jonathan Brown August 9, 2003 and together they have a son, Connor, who was the light of her life. She was a loving mother who cherished time spent with her son. She was so proud of him. Lindsey loved to travel with her family and especially loved time at Disneyland with Connor and her Dad. Lindsey will be remembered for her loving nature and her beautiful smile. She had a tender heart and was a caring and compassionate friend who would do anything to help someone in need. Survived by her husband, Jon; son, Connor; mother, Kathy; three brothers: Chris (Kim), Brad (Jen), Kelly (Stacy); grandmother, Kathleen Thompson; five nephews, one niece. Lindsey was preceded in death by her father, Dick; grandfather, Richard Thompson and grandparents, Dick and Polly Chatterton. Funeral services will be held Saturday, Feb. 28, 2009 at 11:30 a.m. at Brookhaven Chapel, 190 North Country Lane, Fruit Heights, UT. A viewing will be held from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. prior to services. Interment will be in the Kaysville Cemetery. Services are under the direction of Myers in Brigham. Condolences may be sent to the family at www.myers-mortuary.com

6 comments:

Diana said...

Gina, Sorry for your loss of a great friend.

CookFamily said...

You were my only link to let me know that this had happened. Thank you for sharing.

Holly said...

Gina,

This is Holly from the old 18th Ward. I just heard about Lindsey. Thank you for posting this memory. I am looking for deceased classmates, and I appreciate this. Do you mind if I share it at our upcoming reunion?

RickAndGina said...

Holly, I dont know how to get in touch with you. Your welcome to use this. It was the obit. from the Salt Lake Trib. Makes me so sad. Sometimes I feel so out of touch living in St George. Glad you got to check in.

Unknown said...

Rick & Gina I am Lindsey's aunt. I am Dick's sister I wasn't allowed at the funeral or allowed to say good-bye. i loved endlessly. if you know would you please call me at 81-685-2745 and tell me about the funeral. and what caused her death. I would be so humbly grateful. I beg you not to tell Kathy as she is mad at me and I don't know Why Thank you Pat Stroud.

Unknown said...

Rick and Gina Lindsey was a sorority sister of mine at Weber and I just read about her death, I am shocked and deeply saddened. She was a great friend and we had many wonderful times together laughing, crying, more laughing. I wish there were words....but only grief...