Angel's Landing - Zions
















This was quite the challenge. Rick got a wild hair on Saturday to go up to Zions and hike Angel's Landing. For those of you who have done this, "High Five"! It is a 5 mile steep hike. It is suppose to take you 4-5 hours. Rick and I did it in 3 1/2 which surprised me because we are pretty much old and lazy. The sites are spectacular and the narrow ridge with deadly falls on either side is frightening. Personally I think coming down is way worse than going up. So in the end, I had absolutely no idea what I was getting into, but it was fun doing it. Angel's Landing.......Check!








2 comments:

About Me said...

What up Gina? Wow, I am impressed you hiked that so quickly! Way to go. You look so good girl! Dang Gina your bust line looks great....don't ever have kids, they ruin that part of your bod! ;)

About Me said...

Dude, I am totally getting a boob job when I done having my kiddos! AH YAH!